Halton Regional Police responded to a collision on Saturday that resulted in impaired driving charges.
The crash happened in the area of Fourth Line and 17 Sideroad in Halton Hills.
As a result of an investigation, 35-year-old Andrew Jackson of Guelph was charged with operation while impaired.
Police remind local residents to call 911 if they suspect a driver is intoxicated.
Here are some signs of an impaired driver to look for:
- Driving unreasonably fast, slow or at an inconsistent speed
- Drifting in and out of lanes
- Tailgating and changing lanes frequently
- Making exceptionally wide turns
- Changing lanes or passing without sufficient clearance
- Overshooting or stopping well before stop signs or stop lights
- Disregarding signals and lights
- Approaching signals or leaving intersections too quickly or slowly
- Driving without headlights, failing to lower high beams or leaving turn signals on
- Driving with windows open in cold or inclement weather.